As a world-class corporate citizen, Delta is dedicated to developing its corporate social responsibility (CSR). To Delta, CSR encompasses sound corporate governance, balancing stakeholder benefits, focusing on environmental issues, protecting the Earth’s environment, promoting energy-saving education, and contributing to society. For more information, please visit our global website.
- The fundamental guidelines for quality and environmental policy are specified by Delta Corporate.
- All activities are focused on the satisfaction of our customers‘ requirements and demands.
- To understand and meet all requirements and expectations of all other interested parties.
- Our locations are certified according Quality Management Systems ISO 9001 and IATF 16949.
- To avoid any negative effects on people, environment and quality beyond the legal requirements.
- To create an increased environmental and quality awareness of all employees.
- To continuously review the qualitative, ecological and safety-related success.
- To continuously improve our performance and quality.
- With continuous innovation, we are committed to produce eco-friendly, durable, recyclable and competitive products.
- Increase of the efficiency of newly developed products.
- Only use of components in compliance with the Delta Environmental Management Standard 1000-0162x.
- Reduction of energy / resource consumptions at our locations.
- Our locations are certified according Environmental Management System ISO 14001 and perform regular energy audits according the regulations of the german law of energy services and other energy efficiency measures (EDL-G)